Monday, January 14, 2013

Birthday Boy

Landon turned 2! Terrible twos? Well I think he already started that a few months ago, but since he turned 2 he has actually been really good. I'm crossing my fingers that it stays that way. We celebrating by going to Carl's Jr. They have a really cool play area that they played in for a long time. Then we came home and opened presents and ate the monkey birthday I made him. Landon is very energetic and loves to laugh. He is good at saying please(pease) ,thank-you (tank-ou), he can say a prayer by himself, he can count count to 10, but tends to forget 4 and 7. He is starting to recognize colors. His favorite color is red. He can sing the abc's, I am a child of God, and I love to see the temple. He is still a momma's boy and loves me to hold him lots everyday. He likes to follow Jacob. He likes to read books, jump off everything, play with trains, lightening McQueen, and coloring

No comments:

Post a Comment